Level 1 Module 1: The a.r.t. of Fulfilment in London
The a.r.t. of Fulfilment course takes you on a deep exploration into how to live a more fulfilling happier life and achieve your true potential.
Starting by reviewing your life, this practice-led course will teach you techniques that can affect your everyday, the choices you make and how you relate to people.
Inspired by the Dalai Lama’s Mind & Life Dialogues, this course aims bridge the gap between analytical thinking and contemplative understanding by bringing together Buddhist teachings and scientific research. The course explores three interconnected themes:
Develop and live positive values such as kindness and courage to create the causes
for authentic and sustainable happiness in daily life.
Develop empathy and compassion for more caring relationships in the family,
community and society.
Train your attention and awareness to deal more effectively with challenging
situations to make wiser choices in life.
Module 1 takes place one evening each week for 6 weeks. To receive the full benefits of the course it is important to ensure you can attend all sessions. Dates include, 18th & 25th September, 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd October.
What to expect at Level 1
Starting from your current perspective, through a process of individual and group inquiry in a supportive atmosphere, you explore profound questions around:
- how you actually live in the world
- how this can either limit you or help you develop in the long-term
- whether you can change
- whether you have choices
- what makes a happier and more fulfilling life
- what living up to your potential might mean
These investigations are structured as a variety of enjoyable yet challenging exercises, reflections and discussions. Most importantly, you will have structured daily exercises and techniques to take away with you to help you continue to inquire over time, and integrate your discoveries into daily life.
The programme is also designed to help you:
- increase your resilience
- cultivate positive qualities which act as your inner resources
- become more aware of and better able to work with your thoughts, emotions and feelings
- feel confident and equipped to make positive, ethical choices
- learn how to calm and focus your mind
- improve your ability to cultivate positive relationships within your family, workplace, or community
- enhance your creativity and logical reasoning
£220 full and £180 concession.
This includes all printed in-session material, home study material and audio recordings.
- United Kingdom
- Renfrew Road 43