Level 3: 16Guidelines in London
Join the 16G International Accredited Faculty and help others discover the benefits of the Guidelines.
Qualified and enthusiastic members of the 16G community are welcome to apply to become a Level 1 facilitator. In order to preserve the integrity of the 16G programme and to ensure that facilitators are fully supported and qualified to deliver the Level 1 workshops, a clear and specific training pathway has been put in place.
What to expect
This 3-dayworkshop consists of each of these elements in the training pathway to becomefully accredited:
- Ongoing support andengagement
- Integration andresponsibility
Finally,in addition to attending the full Level 3 workshop you will need to completethe following in order to be recognised as an Accredited 16 GuidelinesFacilitator:
- Participate in an interview with the Level 3 trainer
- Fulfil any recommendations from the Level 3 trainer
- Receive official confirmation of accreditation from the FDCW office
- Sign and abide by the conditions set out in the Accredited Facilitator Agreement
Who is it for?
Although the Level 3 training is by invitation only, you are welcome to express your interest in attending this training to your Level 2 facilitator.
To become an FDCW-accredited facilitator of the 16G Level 1 workshop it is necessary for you to have:
- Attended the 16G Level 1,BoB, Level 2 workshops and Level 3 Training
- Completed the 16G Training Pathway up to and including Level 3
- Successfully participated in an interview with the Level 3 trainer
- Received official confirmation of your accreditation from the FDCW office
- United Kingdom
- Renfrew Road 43