Level 1 Module 1: The a.r.t. of Fulfilment in Santa Fe
The a.r.t. of Fulfilment (action, reflection, transformation) is a transformative course for anyone looking to lead a more fulfilling, meaningful and happier life.
Suitable for anyone looking for:
- a path of meaningful personal development
- the 'What next?' after a mindfulness course
- a different perspective on life
- methods and techniques to use in their work with others
Four days, every other Saturday from 1:30-5:00 pm - December 1&15 - January 5 &19.
What to expect
Starting from your current perspective, through a process of individual and group inquiry in a supportive atmosphere, you explore profound questions around:
- how you actually live in the world
- how this can either limit you or help you develop in the long-term
- whether you can change
- whether you have choices
- what makes a happier and more fulfilling life
- what living up to your potential might mean
Using lecture, discussion, meditation, and group activities, Don Handrick will lead you in exploring these three themes that are the source of a more fulfilling and happy life. Additional materials are provided to support the integration of the course into your daily life.
The programme is also designed to help you:
- increase your resilience
- cultivate positive qualities which act as your inner resources
- become more aware of and better able to work with your thoughts, emotions and feelings
- feel confident and equipped to make positive, ethical choices
- learn how to calm and focus your mind
- improve your ability to cultivate positive relationships within your family, workplace, or community
- enhance your creativity and logical reasoning
The price for the Module 1 is $75.
- United States
- New Mexico
- 87505 Santa Fe
- 2nd Street 1807