Level 1 : The a.r.t. of Fulfilment in Italy
The a.r.t. of Fulfilment (action, reflection, transformation) is a transformative course for anyone looking to lead a more fulfilling, meaningful and happier life.
Suitable for anyone looking for:
- a path of meaningful personal development
- the 'What next?' after a mindfulness course
- a different perspective on life
- methods and techniques to use in their work with others
5 days, Saturdays from 10 am to 6 pm – March 16, April 6, May 11, June 15 and July 6.
What to expect
Starting from your current perspective, through a process of individual and group inquiry in a supportive atmosphere, you explore profound questions around:
- how you actually live in the world
- how this can either limit you or help you develop in the long-term
- whether you can change
- whether you have choices
- what makes a happier and more fulfilling life
- what living up to your potential might mean
The programme is also designed to help you:
- increase your resilience
- cultivate positive qualities which act as your inner resources
- become more aware of and better able to work with your thoughts, emotions and feelings
- feel confident and equipped to make positive, ethical choices
- learn how to calm and focus your mind
- improve your ability to cultivate positive relationships within your family, workplace, or community
- enhance your creativity and logical reasoning
Claudia Wellnitz born in Germany, and presently living in Italy, studied sociology at the University of Frankfurt. She met Tibetan Buddhism in 1980 in India and soon after that started a four-year study program in Buddhist philosophy at Nalanda monastery in France. To combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience she did several long-term meditation retreats.
For many years she worked as meditation teacher as well as publisher and editor of Buddhist books. She is the director of Kushi Ling Retreat Centre in the north of Italy and qualified as a Tara Rokpa Therapist in 2001.
Booking and cost
Registration is required to join the course and participants should plan to attend all five sessions. To register, please visit www.kushi-ling.com or +39 347 2113471
The cost of the full course is 240 euros.
UN CORSO DELLA FONDAZIONE PER LO SVILUPPO DI COMPASSIONE E SAGGEZZA
Azione, Riflessione e Trasformazione: un percorso verso una vita completa 1 con Claudia Wellnitz
Questo programma propone un’indagine sistematica su come vivere una vita più soddisfacente e significativa nel ventunesimo secolo. Il programma esplora tre tematiche tra loro interconnesse:
La felicità interiore – come un quadro etico di valori umani fondamentali, quali la gentilezza e il coraggio, possa essere coltivato, interiorizzato e messo in pratica nella vita quotidiana, per creare le cause della felicità duratura e genuina.
Il buon cuore – come l’empatia e la compassione possano essere sviluppate attraverso pratiche semplici, per coltivare relazioni più positive e premurose nei confronti della famiglia e della società.
La chiarezza mentale – come l’addestramento all’attenzione e alla consapevolezza aumenti la nostra abilità a liberarci da abitudini mentali disturbanti e consenta di aprirci a scelte positive per la vita moderna assai complicata.
- Trentino-South Tyrol
- 38062 Arco